Creating an outdoor deck
February 6, 2020
Creating outdoor decks
Creating outdoor decks can be as simple as introducing furnishing, planting, and different materials. An outdoor deck can be an extension of your living space. Outdoor decks can bring you lots of joy and are great places to entertain.
Besides adding furniture, here are some ways to spruce up your deck.
Create a cozy feeling.
- Instead of using rails, use bench borders. This will create plenty of seating space.
- Coordinate your furniture with your house color. This will create harmony.
- Don’t’ be afraid to use wall art.
Use color and movement.
- Bright colors can instantly transform a space. Use colorful pillows and accessories.
- Lots of levels will create interest. You can create this by using different heights of plants.
- Nature sounds such as water fountains or wind chimes have a very soothing effect.
Create a dining area.
- Canopy – besides purchasing one, you can create one using canvas. Attach to poles and insert them into large pots filled with flowers.
- A table can be new or repurposed. It doesn’t have to be matchy-matchy.
As you can see, these are some great examples of what can be done to outdoor space. Just creativity and time and who knows what you can design.
All Images Via Pinterest