Are you frustrated your vacant home is not selling? Afraid it may not sell? Most homeowners have no clue what it really means to have a vacant home.
What do vacant homes suffer from?
- They suffer from neglect.
- They feel like an abandoned home.
- There is no emotional connection to the space.
- Without furniture as a point of reference.
- Buyers won’t know how to design the space.
If you’ve bought a home before then, you know that falling in love with the house is crucial. If you’re a first-time buyer, what draws you into the house?
- Emotional connection.
- Buyers may have a list of items they want, but it’s the emotional connections that will get them to make an offer.
- Buyers are attracted to a well design home.
- They picture themselves living here.
You only have one chance to make a good impression. Don’t blow that chance!!
Have you ever walked into a vacant home and had no clue how the space would work for you? Can you walk into an area and know exactly how to use that space? Ninety-five percent of the buyers have no concept of the possibilities your home has to offer.
That means if you’re not staging, you can potentially lose 95% of the buyers!!
Home Staging FAQ’S
- My house isn’t worth being professional staged – Every home is worth staging. Your ROI can potentially net you thousands of dollars.
- It cost too much money – Staging a home is less than your first price reduction. That doesn’t even factor in the carrying cost.
- We want to test the market first – Costly mistake. In my experience, the first two weeks are the most traffic to your home. Don’t lose potential buyers by testing marketing. You only have one chance to make a good impression.
- The buyers see past the work/decor – According to NAR (National Association of Realtors), 94% of buyers can’t see beyond what they are viewing. And if the buyers do make an offer on your home, they will double or triple the cost associated with fixing those items. Please don’t give them any reasons.
There seems to be a preconceived notion that only high-end homes are worth staging. That couldn’t be further from the truth. For many sellers, their home is one of their significant retiring investments. Wouldn’t you want to net as much profit as you can?
A final note from me
Selling your home is not an easy process.
- You worry about vandalism
- The carrying cost is a major financial burden
- The stress puts on your family
We can help. Staging your home will shorten the time your home is on the market. This will enable you to return to your normal life. We are here to make this process as painless as possible.
Want to know more about the benefits of staging? Click on the button if you’re ready to work together.