Staging Consultation – Occupied Home
Is your home ready for its close-up? Not sure? Chances are your house needs some work, whether it’s a simple fix as accessorizing or some minor work like painting the space a more neutral palette. Either way, this consultation can help.
- Our home is like our children; after a while, we no longer see the imperfections because we love them just the way they are.
- Buyers don’t have that same emotional connection to your home as you do.
This is where I come in and help.
- With a trained eye, I can spot potential problems.
- Give you the recommendation to fix the issues.
- We use the homeowner’s existing furniture and add where needed.
- We shop for all the necessary accessories, or you have the option to shop for the items.
The goal of this consultation is to have a home that buyers will have an emotional connection. That is what will drive traffic to your home, and that is what will get it sold.
Think of home staging, like detailing your car. You wouldn’t sell your car without washing and detailing it. Please don’t put your house on the market without staging it first.
Remember, you only have one chance to make an impression. Make it count!!
Click on the button when you’re ready to work together.