June 13, 2019
The appeal of a beautiful room has many aspects, physically, visually, and emotionally. Every room needs careful attention, from floor to ceiling. Each step builds upon the next. Careful consideration must be taken when accessorizing and creating a room. Keep in mind the style and “feel” you are trying to create. What story are you trying to convey?
Here are just some things to consider:
1. Create interest by using unexpected art for accessorizing.
2. When decorating, odd numbers work best.
3. Placing a mirror over a mantel will only reflect the floor, so don’t do it!!
4. Use old windows, textiles, etc. to create a unique display.
5. Create your own art or accessories.
6. Hire a professional like Abella Home Staging & Redesign; we’re not as expensive as you think and you will have a one-of-a-kind room.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it. The key is to use art and accessories that feel personal and reflect your taste!!
#Imagines via Pinterest