Top Color trend 2020
Every year designers, architects, and big manufacturing plant come together to discuss colors trends for the coming year. Next year’s color trends will be calm and neutrals for the most part.
Here are some of the trends:
1. French Vanilla. Soft yellow, adds warmth to any space.
2. Green. Mint green, sage green. Green is associated with nature.
3. Hazelnut. This color has a feeling of relaxation. It’s ideal for background color.
4. Grey Green. As you can see, green seems to be the star for 2020.
5. Grey. It seems we are not entirely done with grey yet.
6. Red and Purple. These two-color can incite strong feelings.
As you can see, it’s much different than last year. See anything you like?? Not sure. Then consider hiring an expert. This you know you’re not making a mistake.
All Images Via Pinterest
Sep 5 2019
abella home staging architects color trends colors designers neutral