Are you frustrated your vacant home is not selling? Afraid it may not sell? These are just some of the concerns many home owners deal with, when they are selling their vacant home. Most home owners have no clue what it really means to have a vacant home. Vacant homes suffer from neglect. They feel like an abandon home.
This is where I can help. As a stager and decorator, I know what the buyers want. I can help you get your home ready for the market. I can eliminate the stress in how to, "best present" a vacant house. Just staging a few rooms can make all the difference in the world.
If you’ve brought a home before, then you know that falling in your love with the house is critical. If you're a first-time buyer what draws you into the house? Emotional connection. Buyer may have a list of items they want the house to have, BUT it’s the emotional connections that will get them to make an offer. Buyers are attracted to a good design house. They picture themselves living there. If your home is not presented that way, then the buyers won’t come. You only have one chance to make a good impression. Don’t blow that chance!!
Let me tell you, a little about myself, I am a certified Home Stager, certified One Day Decorator and certified Color Specialist. I have taken numerous design classes. All the things that make me qualified to be a Stager and Designer. However, as good as those qualifications are, passion is what fuels me. As far as I can remember, I had a great love for design. Everything had to be, “Aesthetically pleasing to the eye,” or I wouldn’t do it. Having a design background is a tremendous benefit when staging a home. Your house will look like a show home. I’m here to take away the stress of selling a vacant home. All the work will be done for you.
Have you ever walked into a vacant home and had no clue how the space would work for you? Can you walk into an area and know EXACTLY how to use that space? Ninety-five percent of buyers have no concept of the possibilities your home has to offer. Think about that? That means if you’re not staging your home, you can potentially lose 95% of the buyers!!
Working with a professional stager gives your home the desire look buyers want. It creates a lifestyle they can imagine themselves living in. Based on Home Gains, staging a home can also reap an average of 6% more profit. Wouldn’t you like to have the EXTRA MONEY in your pocket?
Want to know more about the benefits of staging? Click on the link below.
Staged homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market and typically sell for more money according to RESA (Real Estate Staging Association). This equates to less carrying cost for the homeowners.
Home Staging FAQ'S
1. My house isn’t worth being profession staged - Even spending a few hundred dollars on an initial consultation will net you thousands of dollars and will speed up the sale of your home.
2. It cost too much money - Staging a home is less costly than your first price reduction. That doesn’t even factor the carrying cost.
3. We want to test the market first - Costly mistake. In my experience, the first two weeks are the most traffic to your home. Don’t waste time or lose potential buyers by testing the market. You only have one chance to make a first good impression.
4. Why can’t the buyers see pass the work/decor? According to NAR (National Association Of Realtors), 94% of buyers can’t see beyond what they are viewing. And if a buyer does make an offer on your home, they will double or triple the cost associated with fixing those items. Don’t give them any reasons.
5. We have no desire to do the work - And neither do the buyers!! So you can take your house off the market, or be ready to sell your home below market value. It’s that simple.
There seems to be a preconceived notion that only high-end homes are worth staging. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Like I mentioned before, staging a home can bring you 6% more revenue. For many sellers, their home is one of their significant retiring investment. Wouldn’t you want to net as much profit as you can?
Final Note From Me
Selling your home is not an easy process. Because your home is vacant, you worry about vandalism. The carrying cost is a major financial burden. Not to mention the stress it puts on your family.
We can help! Staging your home will shorten the time your home is on the market. This will enable you to return to your normal life. We are here to make this process as painless as possible.
Click on the button, if you're ready to work together.
You will receive an email from me within 24 hours to schedule a FREE Activation Session, to see if we are a good fit!!